Tuesday 6 September 2011

Winter's Moon

If you're looking for a blast from the past and re-live some childhood memories then take a look at Winter's Moon. It has collections of furniture, accessories and children's games and toys that have stood the test of time and ready to move on to new owners. I love these bright cushions with the stylised flowers, I also have my eye on a couple of vintage chairs that I might see if I can find a space for in the new house!

I'm starting to get my new room sorted out and will soon be back to drawing and creating new patterns and designs. I'm also getting ready for Decorex which is rapidly approaching.

Please note that if you look for Silvertabby Designs blog you will no longer find it. As mentioned in a previous post, I decided to have a revamp and you'll now find me here at Ballistic Owl, please keep popping by I enjoy your company.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy, Glad I found you at your new blog. I love the name and will watch out for new postings

    ReplyDelete