Wednesday 9 March 2011

Print-room fun

My little pile of A1 prints is steadily growing and so far I'm quite pleased with them. There are a couple that I'm not sure of, but hey you have to experiment. I am hoping to print my length in the next few days, fingers crossed it works! Will let you know how it goes.

I have also started my embroidery samples and will be busily working on those during the evenings and more avidly once I've finished printing. I am translating the same designs as in my printing, but they will be adapted slightly with features either added or taken out. If the feeling grabs me I may do some designs that I've not printed, but that's still an idea that will need some time to develop.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen these in real life and they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mavis, miss seeing you and having a chat. Hope your designs are going well. Do you have a blog? I've not found you yet.

    ReplyDelete